It is no more news that we are all no more going back, yes to the past. The past way of doing things, the past way of reaching out, the past way of connecting, the past way socializing, the past way of buying, the past way of selling, the past way we gather to worship, the past way we party, and the past way of doing business.
So what does the new norm mean for most? The new norm for places of worship and businesses calls for a less crowded situation and more virtual interaction.
The move to the digital domain happened along time ago with mobile phone replacing desktop phones, with emails replacing letter mail, with e-banking replacing a visit to the banking hall, with social media making it possible to reach more people than possible, and e-commerce replacing traditional market place.
The new change forced on the world by Covid19 only means that there is no better time to fully embrace these digital movements.
Yes work will be carried out from homes, meetings will now be virtual, market and marketing will need a more remote and innovative way of doing business.
Going forward, creatives and businesses will need some key tools to keep up with changes in the way things are going to be done.
WFH, work from home is the new norm and most people if not all in these two industry already have the basic tool which might be a computer or mobile device and a working internet connection.
With your device and an internet connection, your window to the world in reaching out and been reached will include some of the following; Skype, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, GoToMeeting, Cisco Webex, and Hangouts Meet just to mention a few.
- Skype is a telecommunications application that specializes in providing video chat and voice calls between computers, tablets, mobile devices, the Xbox One console, and smartwatches over the Internet. Skype also provides instant messaging services. Users may transmit text, video, audio and images.
- Microsoft Teams, also referred to as simply Teams, is a unified communication and collaboration platform that combines persistent workplace chat, video meetings, file storage, and application integration.
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. is an American communications technology company headquartered in San Jose, California. It provides videotelephony and online chat services through a cloud-based peer-to-peer software platform and is used for teleconferencing, telecommuting, distance education, and social relations.
- GoToMeeting is a web-hosted service created and marketed by LogMeIn. It is an online meeting, desktop sharing, and video conferencing software package that enables the user to meet with other computer users, customers, clients or colleagues via the Internet in real time.
- Google Hangouts is a communication software developed by Google. Originally a feature of Google+, Hangouts became a stand-alone product in 2013, when Google also began integrating features from Google+ Messenger and Google Talk into Hangouts.
To make your experience worth the time, effort, and purposeful, some tools needs to be added to your setup to make WFH or reaching out and been reached successful.
So if your main device is a computer system, you will need to include an audio interface to your setup. https://vibetoolsng.com/product-category/interface-preamp/ This will bring about a better amplification of the audio signal from your computer system and give you the option of adding a better sounding microphone https://vibetoolsng.com/product-category/wired-microphones/ and also a sonic response headphones https://vibetoolsng.com/product-category/headphones/
Note: The inputs options on the audio interface allows for more than one microphone which gives you the options of collaborating with someone also in the same room.
As a working musician or creative, having the right tools to work on webinars, virtual meetings or a streaming initiative calls for the addition of quality and reliable gears.
Visit www.vibetoolsng.com for tools to compliment your #WorkFromHome initiative today.
#Skype #MicrosoftTeams #Zoom #GoToMeeting