Professional reference-quality sound
- Advanced digital control with 56-bit DSP, controlled diffraction / low resonance enclosure and time-aligned crossover, deliver superior audio with ultra-linear frequency response.
- Powerful Class D bi-amplification system (50W RMS) provides plenty of headroom with lightning-fast transient response.
- High-rigidity custom composite material woofer plus large flare bass reflex port produces “best in class” bass response down to 55Hz.
- High-quality woofer and tweeter — like ones found in high-end systems — without the high-end price.
- The smallest footprint of any reference quality studio monitor system.
- Fits anywhere — provides high-definition monitoring in the tightest spaces.
- Can be placed closer to you than other monitors reducing the effects of room reflections and standing waves.
- The first monitor system you can easily carry with you anywhere you go.
Flexible placement and connections
- Desktop or monitor stand placement with selectable EQ correction and adjustable integrated isolation base optimized for your setup.
- Mounts on regular mic stands for free-field positioning with no need for additional accessories.
- Wired connection with 1/8” stereo mini-jack and RCA inputs for recording, mixing and mastering.
- Wireless Bluetooth connection for listening to your music anywhere.
High power, smallest footprint
When the original iLoud speaker was released, it set a new standard for portable power and sonic accuracy in an ultra-small, portable form factor. iLoud Micro Monitor is a natural evolution of that design concept, and just like popular predecessor, offer a completely new and unmatched sonic experience. iLoud Micro Monitors are specifically designed for small makeshift working spaces — bedroom studios, small project studios, on the tour bus or in a hotel room, and they are perfect as an additional reference monitor system for super nearfield listening.
iLoud Micro Monitor sounds amazing and real. But why? Well, a part of that is due to its internal 56-bit digital signal processor (DSP). This DSP is responsible for things like taking care of the frequency and phase response of the monitors as well as also controlling the dynamic range so that the drivers are always under control and operating efficiently. It also acts as a digital crossover that allows for invisibly smooth transitions between the drivers themselves.
Ideal for small studios
Most home studios offer less than ideal space when working on audio and often resemble just a desk with a computer and speakers beside it placed against a wall. Most speakers are not designed for these small environments and sound boomy and undefined, but iLoud Micro Monitors have been designed to be the best possible reference monitor in these challenging “small room” situations.
iLoud Micro Monitor’s small footprint saves space on your desktop and ensures closer placement to your ears thus minimizing room reflections. Plus, its internal DSP offers various EQ settings for optimizing bass and treble response as well as position compensation — this lets you switch between a “free field” and “desktop” setup effortlessly.
You can also position iLoud Micro Monitor at two angles of inclination thanks to the integrated isolation base that guarantees further mechanical de-coupling and purer sound. With these features you can optimize your listening experience to suit the characteristics of the room you’re working in, therefore always ensuring that you’re working in the audio the sweet spot.